..J.Crew Dresses

August 18, 2011

If you are an avid J.Crewist like myself you might want to mosey on over to their sale section right now because it is AMAZING.   One of the things l love most about J.Crew is when they have a sale, they do it up right and are basically giving away all their stuff by the end of it.  The key is to try to hold out as long as possible because the prices go down each week.  I have a weekend trip planned for a wedding and a 25th anniversary party coming up int he next month so I stocked up on dresses.  See my purchases (and insane savings) below.  I got three for the price of one and they even threw in free shipping!


1.       Cotton Taffeta Shelby Dress - 225.00 now 99.99
2.       Alannah Dress in Silk Organza – 250.00 now 69.99
3.       Belinda Dress in Cotton Gauze – 138.00 now 69.99

Post a Comment

Comments make my whole day, so go on and make it.

xx E.