..Animal Print Pumps

September 1, 2011

Today marks the first day of September and although we technically have three more weeks of the summer season, boots and sweaters are sneaking into my favorite stores, my fantasy leagues are drafted, and my mind is on fall.  I even ordered my first pumpkin spice latte to really pump me up for the transition. I know the end of summer sales can be so outrageously tempting but I have officially cut myself off from buying pieces that I can’t blend into the cooler months. For this reason I am totally itching to buy my first fall purchase of the year which I have decided is going to be a bold leopard/animal print pump.  The problem is that there are just SO many great options out there right now to choose from... how do I narrow it down? Help!

The ones pictured are listed below clockwise starting from the upper right.
1.       Sam Edelman – $160
2.       House of Harlow 1960 – $295
3.       Sam Edelman – $130
4.       Vince Camuto – $110
5.       Steve Madden – $130
6.       Steve Madden – $130 now $89.99
7.       Steve Madden – $130
8.       BCBGMAXAZRIA – $195
9.       Vince Camuto – $89
10.   Sam Edelman – $140
11.   Nine West – $89

Post a Comment

Comments make my whole day, so go on and make it.

xx E.