..The Friday Favorite: Holiday Lobby Decor

December 9, 2011


Oh, HELLO lobby! 

Last Friday I did my usual walk home from the metro to my apartment and THIS is what I walked into!  It made me so happy I whipped out my camera and started snapping pics on the spot (sorry they're a bit blurry).  Didn't they do a great job?  It's like having Santa's workshop just an elevator ride away! I love that they got so into the holiday decor, it almost makes up for the monthly $80 dollar charge to throw my trash down a shoot.  I guess that extra cash goes to the x-mas fund! YAYYY!


Complete with faux-snow!

13 comments

  1. I love the holidays! Decorations make me so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... ALMOST makes up for the $80 charge. Very festive though, I bet you walk out the door everyday feeling in the holiday spirit :) I walk out the door at work everyday, and its the Rockefeller Christmas tree, which YES is pretty amazing, and ALMOST makes up for the swarms of tourists and adding 30 min on to my commute!

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those christmas trees look incredible!! the main reason why i adore this holiday season!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that your building decorates and what a beautiful tree! Such a fun way to put you and your neighbors in the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is beautiful
    you must live in such a cute apartment
    take pictures love =D now i am dying to see it!



    xoxo
    ♥ melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..this is such a beautiful tree! love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is really lovely!! Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I just love all the decorations and holiday spirit, oh and listening to Christmas music, that's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESS!! I love this time of year I feel so close to my loved ones! great post!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so lovely! Im envious because i dont celebrate christmas :(

    www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Erin!

    So glad you enjoyed the cookies :) Love your blog and so glad we could meet through the cookie swap! Your apartment looks really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my whole day, so go on and make it.

xx E.