..White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Cookies

December 28, 2011


OH YEAH. These super tasty monsters were created from the recipe provided on the back of the Ghirardelli white chocolate chip package (slightly altered).  They called for macadamia nuts, I just switched that out for dried cranberries.  End result = sweet sweet deliciousness!

Ingredients:
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups white chocolate chips (11 oz)
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350ยบ. Cream together butter and sugars until combined well (scrape down the sides). add vanilla extract and the eggs, one at a time. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking soda.  Slowly (add about a cup at a time) the dry ingredients to the mixture little at a time. Once batter is completely combined, fold in the white chocolate chips and the dried cranberries.  I used a tablespoon to scoop them onto the baking sheet to make them evenly sized.  Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until just beginning to brown.







11 comments

  1. I am saving this recipe! This sounds amazing!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh these look amazing!

    I think it's fair to say I'll be whipping up some of these over the weekeend.

    Thanks for sharing..!

    FJM

    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had these cookies before and oh my goodness gracious they are delicious. Especially when they are HOT!

    Makes my mouth water.

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so yammy !

    I'm your new follower sweet girl! :D

    Kisses xx
    theorangepigbykv.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a cookie girl- I know, I'm weird- but these look delish! I love cranberries and white chocolate, so I'd be down to eat one up!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg yum!
    white chocolate chip
    cookies are my favorite!

    thank you for the recipe doll



    xoxo
    Melina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh those look delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white chocolate. Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *drooooools* oh god this looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and love it. All of your recipes look so good! and I will definitely be making these cookies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my whole day, so go on and make it.

xx E.