..Sock Buns

February 18, 2012


28 comments

  1. i love your necklace! and this tutorial is wonderful :) i think i need to try it with my extremely greasy hair today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I cannot wait until my hair is long enough to do this again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that made me want long hair again! I love your necklace! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for the tutorial. I definitely have to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Now I just gotta wait for my hair to grow out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! I had no idea you could do that! I can't wait to try!
    --TS
    http://thriftedshift.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazinggggg!
    i heard about the sock bun so many times
    but no one did a video on how to do it!

    i am so glad you put this up
    i always have a hard time doing a regular bun!

    i love this



    xoxo
    Melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. my sister did this a while back and it turned out GREAT...such a great idea and it works really well especially if you have long hair! You have the perfect hair to do it with..and love the lipstick!

    xoxo
    Aarean

    hope on over and check out my blog all about COLOR! colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this tutorial! Cant wait to try it out!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. like it! Check my blog and follow me if you want!
    Ioana

    http://sparkleeverydayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Wish I had long hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Wish I had long hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great tutorial!!!!! im totally gonna try this! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sock buns are the greatest thing ever. They are really great for curling your hair too.

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  15. Saw a tutorial for this a while ago and had a hard time pulling it off but after watching yours was finally able to pull it off! Thanks so much!


    http://girlbhindthereddoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post!
    Hope we could follow each other! xx

    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/
    http://bucketofcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. so i have layered hair and the sock bun just falls apart. suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea this tutorial!
    I wanna try sock bun, even if my hair are shorter than yours!
    Hope they still look good!:)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I never would have thought of doing this! Looks great and seems like it only takes two seconds! Just found your blog & it's really cute : )

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  20. being a ballerina... a bun in my hair is a daily thing. i have yet to master the sock bun. thanks for sharing this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Agh I keep trying to do this and I haven't been able to do it properly yet! I don't know if it's because my hair is too fine or what. I'll have to try your tutorial :)

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to try this out. I think it will take some practice as I have some layers to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG this is the cutest video ever! You are too sweet! I'd be cursing and dancing like a fool the whole time. I adore the sock bun idea too! AND will definitely try this one out!

    xxo! vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. great post! i have given your blog an award... check it out here:
    http://jadinashodgepodge.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. ok i have been a fan of the sock bun for a while, but I hadn't tried it this way before. i was running out the door this morning (with dirty hair), when I gave it a try, and it rocks (my socks)!
    thanks for sharing! (you are too cute & sweet on the video!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this idea, can I repost as an inspiration later in the month. I promise to link back as I would love to share this with my readers. Let me know. Dawn Suitcase vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my whole day, so go on and make it.

xx E.